Modern Oceans Factory for Electrical Tools Co. is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of clients by the capable implementation of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. Complying with statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice relevant to quality management.
Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the Quality Management System consistent with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
Engaging suitably qualified, skilled and experienced people. Educating and training in order to continually improve the skills of people, awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices. Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformances and taking action to prevent recurrence.
At Modern Oceans Factory for Electrical Tools Co. protection of environment is prime and important objective for sustainable development.
We are committed to;
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations with additional measures considered necessary.
- Follow scientific approach to minimize waste generation and there by achieving cleaner production.
- Promote awareness among all employees and all interested parties for shared responsibility towards environment protection.
- Creating and maintaining better housekeeping.
- Make this policy available to the public.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
To Modern Oceans Factory for Electrical Tools Co., the health and safety of our employees, protection of our property, and a congenial work environment are of paramount importance. The company accepts that the prime responsibility for OH&S matters rests with the top management, who are committed to fulfill the same, responsibly. It is our policy, therefore,
- To undertake all possible measures to prevent injury & ill health and to ensure continual improvement in OH&S management and OH&S performance.
- To provide a safe and healthy working and living environment within the frame work of rules and regulations applicable and to other legal legislations, as a minimum requirement.
- To undertake continuous monitoring and periodic reviewing of OH&S objectives and to ensure compliance to this policy for its effectiveness and relevance.
- To provide appropriate H&S training to our staff and guidelines to our sub-contractors in respect of protection of our assets, our people, clients and visitors.
- To ensure that the policy be made known to all our employees & communicated to all other legitimately interested parties.
Modern Oceans Factory for Electrical Tools Co.recognizes that its people are its most important asset and therefore shall consult its people to avail their active involvement and commitment to implement and maintain this documented policy.